Don’t wait to prepare for the worse. Get it while supplies last!
Food-storage-survival-kit Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: This kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals, which will feed 1 person for 14 days, or 2 people for 7 days. These products have a 7-year shelf life.
- (9) 2-Serving Ready Meal Food Pouches
- (1) Water Purification Bottle – removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
dimensions(length x width x height): 13 x 12 x 36
All items are packed securely in our Large Camo Wheel Bag.
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
Tools: Also in the food-storage-survival-kit / These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets)
- (1) Utensil Set
- (1) 16 oz. Steel Cup
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Pocket Tissues
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 x 3/8)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3 x )
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2 x 2)
- (2) Gauze pads (3 x 3)
- (2) Gauze pads (4 x 4)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf Pencil
- (2) Infectious-Waste Bags